1. Went out, got 3 hours sleep and dragged myself to a French double. We spent 80% of it listening to Spanish students complain about how crap the teaching is here and the other 20% wondering why I got out of bed. However, it is impossible to be annoyed at anything when the weather is still absolutely gorgeous, Bewley is here in less than a week, there’s 2 days of strikes when he’s here which means more exploring time, going on a trip on Saturday to some hot springs and got the international dinner tonight. We’re making scones, Victoria sponge and apple crumble. Gonna eat it all myself. Need a siesta first though, I’ve become far too accustomed to naps!

     
  2. why is it halfway through march already. i don’t want 4th year and dissertation and exams and everything meaning something and staying in the library till all hours and THEN THE REAL WORLD

     
  3. WORD REFERENCE WONT WORK

     
  4. 22:33 9th Mar 2014

    Notes: 118

    Reblogged from ratsoff

     
  5. it’s sunny again, i can sleep when i’m dead, today is sponsored by this song

     
  6. i fucking love erasmus

    ben’s here in 2 weeks

     
  7. image: Download

    LOOK AT THAT SKY.

    LOOK AT THAT SKY.

     
  8. himym don’t you fucking dare just no no no do not

     
  9. image: Download

    Cute sushi date #sushi #foodporn

    Cute sushi date #sushi #foodporn

     
  10. 18:39

    Notes: 89520

    Reblogged from afternoonsnoozebutton

    zooophagous:

    scrappyrabbit:

    Spoiled rabbit growls/thumps when you stop petting it (´;ω;`)

    PET ME ASSHOLE